Von: Blanchet, Jordan [mailto:jordan.blanchet@mail.thomson.com]
Gesendet: Samstag, 15. Januar 2005 02:07
An: 'docbook@lists.oasis-open.org'
Betreff: [docbook] .NET transform

Hi there, I've searched the net for the last 4 hours with this question but can't seem to get a definitive answer, and I know that someone has probably posted this message to the mailing list in the past, but I searched the archives and still came up empty handed.  Right now I'm using the DocBook through a C# program that creates an entire online help site.  This is good, but currently I have to call instant saxon and pass in the parameters etc, because the .NET XSL transformer...well sucks.  I created this software about a year ago though, before .NET SP 1 was out and some other work has been done in this area and I had heard some rumours that it was now a possibility to transform my xml, using the Docbook xsl, directly with the .NET framework instead of calling saxon up.  Can anyone confirm this? Or at least provide an alternative that I can call through a binary? (I have seen Saxon.NET and am working with that, but don't want to import the java class files) Maybe something with the new MSXML 4 SP2? Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Jordan Blanchet