[docbook] Two Questions

All -

I apoligize if these questions should go to the docbook-apps mailing list
instead, but I thought I would try here first.

Here is my environment:
Fedora Core 3 Linux with the standard Open Jade and DocBook rpms.

Question #1:

When Acrobat creates a PDF you can include meta data in the PDF. This can
include the document title and the author name. How do you get that
information included into the PDF using the standard Linux tools? Some of
the meta data is filled out but the title and author fields are always
blank.

Question #2:

Either Tex or Open Jade is translating single quote characters ('27'x)
into a curly single quote ('92'x) in the PDF. This includes single quotes
that are in a <programlisting> tag set. When a Windows user cuts and
pastes from Acrobat Reader into a text editor the '92'x characters are not
translated back to '27'x characters. However, on a Linux box the cut and
paste action always translates '92'x back to '27'x. This is most annoying
as cut and paste of a programming example is totally non-functional for
Windows users when the example includes single quotes. How do I correct
this?

Any and all help will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
W. David Ashley