[docbook] Unable to get OpenOffice DocBook template

Hi

I need a template so that make it enable to convert
OpenOffice documents to DocBook documents.
I got a link to have DocBookTemplate.stw, but
it indicates to get DocBookTemplate.zip file
instead of getting DocBookTemplate.stw.
http://xml.openoffice.org/xmerge/docbook/UserGuide.html

I wish someone would let me know what's going on.
Otherwise it makes me crazy.

Regards,
--Hisashi.Yamaguchi