[docbook] DocBook V4.5b1 Released

This afternoon, I published DocBook V4.5b1 at

  http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/

and

  http://docbook.org/

The principle motivation for DocBook V4.5 is process-related, the TC
wants to publish a version of DocBook under the new OASIS TC Process
now that the process has been officially adopted. The Technical
Committee expects to take V4.5 through the entire process to OASIS
Standard. Once V4.5 has been reviewed and accepted as a Committee
Specification, the various customizations and modules (Simplified,
EBNF, etc.) will be updated to be based on V4.5.

DocBook V4.5 contains a few recently approved enhancements.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | My problems start when the smarter
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | bears and the dumber visitors
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | intersect.--Steve Thompson,