Re: [docbook] oasis site error? or me not catching up?

Dave Pawson <davep@dpawson.co.uk> writes:

> http://www.docbook.org/oasis/index.html
>
> Hit the xml schema's link in the toc
>
> A page opens which states that
> DocBook XML 4.3 is the current XML version of DocBook.
>
> Which is 'current' please?

AFAIK, DocBook 4.4 is current, with 4.5 on the way soon.

I would suggest never relying on the information at the OASIS site
being up to date. The, um, logistical complexities of trying to
maintain information via the OASIS web infrastructure pretty much
ensure that information at sites for individual TCs will never be
up to date.

Based on personal experience, OASIS, as an organization, I would
not trust to tie its own shoes. But that's just me...

  --Mike