Error message executing test :"No prefix to run a size program"

  Hi,

  I am newbies in Ecos (Vers 2.0b1).
  I have tested the simple tutorial for configuring and building eCos,
building and running eCos tests, as explained
  in chapter 10 to 12
  But it don't work. Is somebody can help me ?

  I use a PC/Linux for host and another PC/RedBoot for a target,
connected together with a serial line.

  First i boot the target PC with RedBoot on floppy.

  Second i run configtool program on host PC, and do the following :
  Build -> Templates : and i have selceted "i386 PC Target"
  Build -> Library   : all seems ok
  Build -> Tests     : all seems ok
  Tool -> Run Tests  :
  for this test i have selected only bin_sem0 to test, and i have
obtained this result on the Output panel :

    Run started
    No prefix to run a size program
    Run complete

  and on the Summary panel :

    Time                 Host         Platform   Executable   Status
Size   Download      Elapsed    Execution
    2003-04-27 05:55:18  localhost:0  pc         bin_sem0     NoResult
Ok/Ok  D=0.0/200.0   Total=0.3  E=0.3/900.0

  Insteed of on Output panel (as explained in chapter12) :
    PASS:<Binary Semaphore 0 OK>
    EXIT:<done>

  Where is the problem ? and what meens "No prefix to run a size program
" ?

  Thanks