Re: New ethernet driver for the Samsung S3C4510

Michael Checky wrote:

This form assigns the copyright to Red Hat. I thought Red Hat is not involved with eCos anymore. Do you still want the copyright assigned to Red Hat?

We are (still) in the process of addressing this. For the time being Red Hat are still the recipients as this is the simplest option while still retaining legal integrity of the code base (there's already so much (C) Red Hat stuff that a little more isn't an issue).

Thanks,

Jifl