Re: synthetic serial driver

On Sun, Aug 03, 2003 at 02:26:21PM +0200, Savin Zlobec wrote:
> Hello,
>
> this is a serial driver for ecosynth target wich
> can be used to access real serial ports or pseudo
> ttys.

Great. Hopefully Bart or someone can find some time to take a closer
look ready for inclusion into eCos.

We will need a copyright assignment for this. Please could you take a
look at http://sources.redhat.com/ecos/assign.html.

I also noticed in the ChangeLog you say some code was based on that
from Philippe Moutarlier. Could you show us which parts? We may also
need an assignment from Philippe.

     Thanks
        Andrew