Strataflash mapping problem

Hi.
I'm porting the RedBoot to a custom board similar to IXDP425 (with an Arm
Xscale IXP425 processor).
Everything is going well except one thing: the RedBoot only recognizes one
memory flash device.

My board has four Intel StrataFlash 28F128J3 devices (64 MBytes in total),
serially allocated (not interleaved), connected to the processor expansion
bus 16 bits size (same as flash device bus size).
I have selected the 'Intel StrataFlash memory support'  package to
implement the flash memory driver.
I think the problem is that this driver only supports interleaved memory
devices  (I've seen this in the file strata.h: #define
CYGNUM_FLASH_INTERLEAVE CYGNUM_FLASH_DEVICES ).  Is it true??
If I define  CYGNUM_FLASH_DEVICES =(4) I get a compiler error at function
'flash_hwr_map_error' (I think it's about the definition of FLASHWORD
macro).
If I define  CYGNUM_FLASH_DEVICES =(1) Redboot only recognizes one device.

What can I do to acces the whole flash region?
Thanks.

----------------------------------------- PLEASE NOTE -------------------------------------------
This message, along with any attachments, may be confidential or legally privileged.
It is intended only for the named person(s), who is/are the only authorized recipients.
If this message has reached you in error, kindly destroy it without review and notify the sender immediately.
Thank you for your help.
DIMAT uses virus scanning software but excludes any liability for viruses contained in any attachment.

Este mensaje y sus anexos pueden contener información confidencial y/o con derecho legal.
Está dirigido únicamente a la/s persona/s o entidad/es resenadas como único destinatario autorizado.
Si este mensaje le hubiera llegado por error, por favor elimínelo sin revisarlo ni reenviarlo y notifíquelo inmediatamente al remitente. Gracias por su colaboración.
DIMAT utiliza software antivirus, pero no se hace responsable de los virus contenidos en los ficheros anexos.