Re: SMPising ecos tests : discussion on current get_sched_lock implementation

--- Jiri Gaisler <jiri@gaisler.com> wrote:
> If there are issues and/or fixes for SMP, I would be
> interested
> of receiving them. We are planning to add SMP
> support to the SPARC
> (LEON) port in the near future.
Sure Jiri, as I am onto debugging some more problems.
Will try to post a bundle of patches (so far ony 5
tests, could be more) on ecos-patches list by this
weekend or before.

Will share issues, if and as and when I do find.

I plan to run a regression on ecos tests after
inserting small piece of code to check for the
situations where get_sched_lock gets called on a
processor that is currently not sched-lock owner. This
can help figure out things faster.
You have any other suggestions?

regards
sandeep