Re: Urgent help needed How to get pid of a command ,script which is scheduled using at command

hi

u invoke the command via a shell script like

#!/bin/sh

sh /<path>/command
if $? -eq 0
then
  echo "Command Executed properly with PID $!"
  #OR
  echo "Command Executed properly with PID $!" >
somefile
  #OR
  echo "Command Executed properly with PID $!" | mail
-S "mail Subject" email@urdomain.com

else
  echo "Could not execute command
fi

now scheduled this script instead of scheduling
command directly

bye

Manish
LinuxIndia.net