Using Bochs emulator How to load ecos application as network interface is not configuring

Hi All,
I want to load any application (eg hello world) to bochs emulator and
execute it but bochs is not configuring my network card  it is not
showing me the type of network card.
How can i load my app without using network i cant use serial cables etc..
can i load them thru floppy etc ..
Or can u please tell me how to configure my network card it is an
"SMC EZ CARD" SMC1211 TX ..
Please help.
Thanks & Regards

--