Re: AW: WLAN on eCos (HW/SW design)

Native WLAN implementation in eCos IP stack involves
re-engineering linux-WLAN....any ideas on this part?
Well two solutions that I can think of at this point:
1)re-engineer linux-WLAN (requires lot of time!!!)
2)my original idea of a daughter board with an MCU
running a version of linux that supports WLAN; thus it
acts as a transparent bridge for native eCos IP stack;
but this won't be a native WLAN impl. for eCos :<
Thanks,
Weqaar Janjua

--- "Neundorf, Alexander"