porting on Arcom Viper board

Hi!
I'm student and I'm working on project to control some stuffs.
In this aim, I'm looking for a port for the Arcom Viper board based on
Intel Xscale PXA255.
Is there anyone who began or finished the porting?
I'm new in this field, so I would like to know how it works, and
probably how to do this port. Could you help me please?

Thank you in advance.

Sébastien Bardoz
Mail : bardozs@esiee.fr
Tel : 06.15.34.04.97