Re: contributing filesystem and a failsafe update meachanism for FIS from within ecos applications

On Thu, Oct 06, 2005 at 08:44:58AM +0200, Neundorf, Alexander wrote:

> > Von: ecos-devel-owner@ecos.sourceware.org
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > it's not even one year ago, and already I have the next
> > version of my patch available ;-)
> >
> > The attached patch implements a read-only filesystem for FIS,
> > and three extra utility functions for manipulating it safely
> > from ecos applications.
>
> Any comments ?

The same onces as last year.

You should also take a look at locking. You have some locking between
the FS and the functions, but it has race conditions. The locking the
other way does not exist at all.

You also incorrectly use st_mode, but that is minor.

        Andrew