need cos developer and application programmers

Looking for an experienced COS developer for  8 bit
8051 microcontroller
based  dual interface smart chip.

Would like to have ecos rewritten for 8 bit
microcontroller.

Has to be competant in development tools based on Keil
C Compliler 51 MX and
any of the developement plaforms below

http://www.ashling.com/datasheets/DS211-PKSCP8RF5000.html
or

http://www.ahlersedv.de/main.php?BL=RA&LA=EN&UB=65

you might take a look at

http://www.sics.se/~adam/contiki/people.html

They have an 8 bit solution OS that can be oorted to
the 8051 controller,
but memory management has to be implimented in the OS.

Also looking at Emosyn:
http://www.emosyn.com/dspPage.asp?pagid=28

Looks like they have tools to build an operating
system for their chips.

Any other 8 bit OS or OS writer for an 8 bit
microcontroller are welcome.

For a highly qualified individual I would consider
partner in my LLC.

Project involves:

1.COS development

2.payment processing server for desktop of financial
institute

3.Building of secure personilisation server for the
smart chip

4. Looking to bring the java vm to the chip

No talks will happen without an NDA (non disclosure
agreement) and 2 pieces
of government ID ex: Passport and drivers license.

I can be reached at OneCardConnect LLC. 514-937-1778
Eric Wilhem