AT91SAM7X Port

Hi,

During the next week I wil be starting with a new project on the
AT91SAM7X256. I will definitely be using eCos for the project hence a few
questions:

* Has anyone done a port for the SAM7X, I don't want to re-invent the
wheel, if so where can I get hold of it ?

* If I have to roll my own would it be a good idea to patch the SAM7S port
to support the SAM7X as well or would it be better to start with a clean
SAM7X variant based on the SAM7S ?

Thanx for your time.

John Eigelaar