Re: hal_platform_setup.h - Approach to a new platform port

It seems to me there isn't much consistency in naming since
hal_platform_setup.h is assembler too. With respect to this I would stay
with hal_variant_setup.h

Ilija

Andrew Lunn wrote:
It wont be bad, but I derived from hal_platform_setup.h that has "platform" instead of "plf" (as usual). Also these files contain assembler rater than C source so maybe it's better if they are distinguished by their names as they are now.

If you want to indicate it contain assembly language it probably should be .inc not .h. eg see ./powerpc/mpc5xx/current/include/variant.inc

Andrew