Porting ECOS for the Virtex-4 of Xilinx

Hi,

We are porting ECOS for our Virtex-4 board. Unfortunately I have some doubts
about the processor variant 'CYGHWR_HAL_POWERPC_PPC4XX_405' we choose. This
variant assumes that for example the following peripherals are present:
interrupt controller, I2C controller etc. Most of these peripherals we will
also implement as IP-Core in the Virtex-4 FPGA. Unfortunately most of the
peripheral registers doesn't map on the registers defined in file
var_regs.h.

Therefore I think it would be more logical to define a new processor variant
'CYGHWR_HAL_POWERPC_PPC4XX_405D5' (the Virtex embedded PowerPC 405D5) and
move the necessary implementation for the interrupt controller, i2c
controller etc to the platform submodule.

Please, could somebody advice me on the above mentioned proposal.

Thanks & Regards,

Herman Garritsen