Re: RedBoot built with gcc 3.4.4

On Wed, 7 Feb 2007, Gary Thomas wrote:

You'll be better off restarting it using GDB and step
through to find out where it goes wrong.

hm, that requires gdb support from the redboot, which I am not sure if I have. It crashes somewhere inside bootp. "+" is where it starts sending bootp requests. So, I could set a breakpoint on __bootp_find_local_ip (is this the right function for it?), but how do I reset the board from under gdb? and will it directly contact the gdb stub on the board and set the breakpoint?

Thanks
Guennadi
Guennadi Liakhovetski, Ph.D.
DSA Daten- und Systemtechnik GmbH