Re: How do I add a serial driver?

Andrew Lunn wrote:
We know you have CYGPKG_IO_SERIAL_DEVICES enabled. Does your
configuration have CYGPKG_IO_SERIAL enabled?
Not sure how to tell. It doesn't say one way or the other in configtool.

That is why i recommended looking in the ecos.ecc file.

Look at your ecos.ecc file. You can learn a lot from that.
Don't have an ecos.ecc. Do you mean ecos.db?

Nope. In your work directory. It might be named something else, but similar, since you are using the configtool. ecosconfig always calls is ecos.ecc by default.

Andrew

Ok, I found the ecc file. CYGPKG_IO_SERIAL_ARM_CARTESIO wasn't there, so I added it by hand. Now it shows up in configtool, but it's grayed out, and still doesn't compile.

Thanks,
Paul