Re: How do I add a serial driver?

Andrew Lunn wrote:
Ok, I found the ecc file. CYGPKG_IO_SERIAL_ARM_CARTESIO wasn't there, so I added it by hand. Now it shows up in configtool, but it's grayed out, and still doesn't compile.

You should never need to add things by hand. If it is missing, it must be because it is not part of you current configuration.

CYGPKG_IO_SERIAL_ARM_CARTESIO is a hardware package? And you added it
to your CARTESIO target in the ecos.db?

Do an

ecosconfig export config.ecc

and send config.ecc.

Andrew

thackerp@cea05:~/cartesio/ecos/ecos-2.0/packages> ecosconfig export config.ecc
ecos.ecc: error
couldn't read file "ecos.ecc": no such file or directory
Invalid savefile "ecos.ecc".
1 error occurred while reading in the savefile data.

Thanks,
Paul