New flash V2 driver for M25Pxx SPI flash devices.

Hi folks,

I've put together a driver for the Numonyx M25PXX SPI flash devices as
found on the STM3210E eval board.  The source files are available at the
following location and are covered by my FSF copyright assignment, so
can be included in the main repository if required.

http://www.zynaptic.com/ecos/packages/m25pxx_release_02_01_09.tgz

I'm not sure as to where this component should live in the source tree.
 The driver was written and tested against the Numonyx devices, but I
expect that with the correct device definitions it will also work with
the Atmel AT25xx equivalents.  Therefore, in my own tree, I have
included it under devs/flash/spi/m25pxx rather than a manufacturer
specific directory.

Chris.