Re: problem with USB slave-side Serial driver

yuvraj dodia wrote:
> Hi,
>
> i want to test USB support Added for STM32 in eCos. For that i have added stm32-usb-20090519.epk pacakge and got "ST STM3210E USB EVAL board" in templates and able to add STM32 USB driver and it compiles fine.
>
> Now i am trying to add "USB slave-side Serial driver" package to test the driver. But i am getting 2 unresolved conflicts saying "CYGHWR_IO_USB_SLAVE_OUT_ENDPOINTS >= 1" and "CYGHWR_IO_USB_SLAVE_IN_ENDPOINTS >= 1".

It looks as though I should be setting CYGHWR_IO_USB_SLAVE_OUT_ENDPOINTS
and CYGHWR_IO_USB_SLAVE_IN_ENDPOINTS in the STM32 driver CDL.  I'll add
it to the list of changes I need to make.  Hopefully I'll get the time
this weekend to make a new code drop.  Might even get the serial class
driver tested too...

> I try to do same exercise for Atmel evaluation board (EB40) but get same conflicts, looks like some thing wrong with my configuration.
>
> So can somebody tell me what is wrong with my environment?

Probably nothing wrong at your end.  It's beta code so it's expected
that there will be some wrinkles - and it's much appreciated when you
report them!

Chris.