Re: Rutger's NAND flash now has a synth package

Simon Kallweit wrote:
Rutger Hofman wrote:
Good afternoon list,

in the usual work storm in my office, there was a lull last week. I took the opportunity to make a synthetic target for my NAND flash package.

That sounds like good news. Soon I'll have to do a little studies on flash filesystems for our platform, so I think I'll port the UFFS filesystem to eCos and write the necessary device drivers for the STM32 family.

I am very curious about the usability and stability of UFFS!

As to the STM32 driver: if you decide to use my NAND framework, I will be happy to assist or discuss.

Rutger