Re: ecos STM32 redboot.bin download issue

Hi Sridhar,

As far as I know there is no Flash loader demonstrator for Linux. If
you are using Keil or IAR debugger to Flash the App however they all
use windows platform.

Just general steps if you happen to run on windows:

  1.Change the boot mode switches to boot from System Memory. The
      switches are to the bottom right of the STM32 device. The left
      switch is Boot 0 and should be "1" or up, and Boot 1 (right
      switch) should be "0" or down.
   2. Connect the serial cable between USART1 on the STM32 board and the
      PC's COM port.
   3. Open Flash Loader and Select the correct COM "Port Name" in the
drop down box, the other
      default settings should be fine.
   4. Once downloaded, change the Boot 0 switch (the left one) from a
"1" (up) to "0"
      (down). Boot 1 switch (right one) should remain in the "0"
      position. Power the board back up and the application code
should be running properly.

Remember to reset the board every time you change the switch.

Regards
Kishore Srimat