Re: NAND technical review

Simon Kallweit wrote:

I still try to give a quick flashback of my work with both R's and E's implementations.

Thanks very much. Your insight is valuable, especially given your experience.

I will gladly elaborate in more detail if there are further questions about my experience with both frameworks.

You wouldn't happen to have any opinion on run-time overheads of E's versus R's? Just since we were discussing this in the thread (I asked the same of Jurgen) and it wasn't clear whether these add up to anything significant compared to the NAND accesses themselves.

Jifl