Ethernet over SPI driver for ENC424J600

Dear fellows,

I use this opportunity to announce our development project. It is a
driver for Microchip's ENC424J600 Ethernet controller.

My company's goal is to obtain a low level Ethernet driver which will
use standard SPI support to communicate with the Ethernet chip. The
development is underway on STM3210E-EVAL board. We will be glad if we
succeed to make it independent from platform and SPI hardware.

Further, we plan to contribute the result of this development, as
proposed in http://ecos.sourceware.org/contrib.html. Please advise us on
the next step in this direction.

Ilija Stanislevik
SIvA doo