Re: Package versioning requirements for an epk

John,

> Using "current" as a version directory within a .epk file should work,
> but the tool is intended for easy distribution of package _releases_ so
> version directory names in the "v1_0" style make more sense in the
> majority of cases.

Well, it only works if you know how to tar the package properly! ;)

I used "tar czvf dummy.epk . ", when I should have used "tar czvf
dummy.epk * " from the root of my package directory. Once I figured
that out, it works fine.

Thanks for confirming it should work with 'current' as the version directory.

--
Mike