Re: I have a problem with the priority of ecos

On 04/12/2011 05:02 PM, moktar_bouain wrote:

> Hi Thomas,
> I use bitmap scheduling  with 31 level for priority(by default).
> I tried with diag_printf() but the  same  thing.

>What else is configured in your system (what template did you build from)?
>My guess is that there is another thread already at priority 10.

>I still don't know why you think that the threads should yield to each
>other after each printf().

I used eCos for Leon3 (architecture SPARC) with  the  simulator Tsim.
I created  this simple program that uses 2 threads.
The problem if there a difference of 10 between two levels of priority, the
program it works(5 and  15 or 10 and 20). But if less than 10 it does not
work