RE: ST STM32F2X Port

Hello again

According to previuos post (and no answer) I assume that there is no port for STM32F2x platform. I wrote new hal for this platform and now I'm perfoming first tests.
For now I've got hal, usart and soon spi driver. If somebody is interested in this port please let me know.

Best Regards
Qber

W dniu 2012-01-24 09:27:56 uÅytkownik qber_ <qber_@poczta.onet.pl> napisaÅ: