AW: eCos 3.0 Port to Atmel AT91SAM9G45

Hi All,

from our side (ITR GmbH) there should be no problem to integrate the port to
the eCos CVS Repository.
We have not used any external sources and nobody within our company is
holder of any copyrights regarding this port.
Because the port was done as development service for Softing, it should be
finally the decision of Softing, if this port becomes public.

Regards
Richard

?
Richard Rauch