Re: [ECOS] Re: MBX stubrom (was [ECOS] loader.bin sources?)

Jamie Guinan wrote:

> On Wed, 21 Jul 1999, Jonathan Larmour wrote:
>
> > I made a mistake - it turns out there are some differences between the MBX
> > and the platform I based my original answer on.
>
> No fault of yours, I had asked about the Cogent before and you gave me
> the right answer for that one.

Ah right. Phew :-).

> Yep, it works.  Thanks again!

Cool.

> > CYGDBG_HAL_DEBUG_GDB_INCLUDE_STUBS
> > CYGDBG_HAL_DEBUG_GDB_BREAK_SUPPORT and
> > CYGDBG_HAL_DEBUG_GDB_THREAD_SUPPORT
>
> Specifically, I would like to have the board boot up and wait for the
> host-side gdb to connect to it so I can download and debug "ram"
> applications.  Are those the correct defines for such behavior?
> (They look right to me but you're the expert).

Yep, that's right. The above defines are the ones required in your "ram"
application to be able to debug it in GDB.

Jifl
--
Cygnus Solutions, 35 Cambridge Place, Cambridge, UK.  Tel: +44 (1223) 728762
"I used to have an open mind but || Get yer free open source RTOS's here...