Re: [ECOS] eCos v1.2.1 for ARM on Windows 95

In article <19990818044938.80842.qmail@hotmail.com> you write:

>I am having trouble using eCos 1.2.1 for ARM on my Windows 95 machine.
>Every time I try to access the eCos Configuration tool the program crashes.
>I get the Application Terminated message.  Actually I think that is what it
>says, it is on a Japanese Windows which might be another issue.
>
>This same CD installed fine on my Windows 98 machine(also Japanese), Could
>it be that eCos 1.2.1 for ARM will install alright on 98 and NT but not 95,
>while eCos 1.2.1 (for all other targets) will work relatively alright all
>all 3 32-bit Windows systems?

That does seem very odd. We certainly never tried installing it on Japanese
Win95. Could you do me a favour and report the problem using:

http://sourceware.cygnus.com/ecos/problemreport.html

Thanks,

Jifl
--
Cygnus Solutions, 35 Cambridge Place, Cambridge, UK.  Tel: +44 (1223) 728762
"I used to have an open mind but || Get yer free open source RTOS's here...