Re: GCC: different OS targets.

  > I would like to be able to build gcc _ONCE_ for powerpc-eabi and
  > be able to build the RTEMS, eCos (or any other OS) libraries and
  > install them in an appropriate place.

Yes indeed, this would be *very* helpful.  I'm currently developing
MPC8xx code for no-OS, Linux, and Neutrino, and I have separate
development installations for each of these.  I want to start working
with eCos, but I dread the thought of yet another set of powerpc-eabi
tools and libraries...

--
Roger Williams                         finger me for my PGP public key
Coelacanth Engineering Inc    consulting & turnkey product development