Java Question

Hi,

I'm a newbie to eCos and other GNU tools, and am trying to get gcj up and
running on eCos.  I got eCos working alright with it's gcc compiler.  I also
got gcj compiling OK in cygwin-b20.1.  I thought that all I would have to do
is either 1 of 2 things:  Replace CYGWIN_95-4 (i686-cygwin32)(The version of
Cygwin that comes with eCos) with Cygwin-b20.1.  Or, try to get the
cygwin-b20.1 version of gcc-2.95 running in CYGWIN_95-4 (i686-cygwin32)(The
version of Cygwin that comes with eCos).  Well, as it turns out, neither of
the two options have worked out so far.  I'm guessing that it is because of
eCos's compiler dependencies?  Has anybody tried gcj with eCos?

Trevor