vfnprintf and floating point.

Hello,

I just tried to separate floating point code from 'vfnprintf'
routine. It was surprisingly easy to do, but I remember that it didn't
seem so easy for similar code found in 'newlib'. The code found in
eCos libc is much better organized, but it seems that "Inf" and "NaN"
processing was removed from the code entirely. What's the reason?

If you interested, I just changed first argument of 'cvt' from
'double' to 'va_list*', and moved double argument extraction to this
routine. I also provided 'void skip_double(va_list*)' that is used to
skip double argument when floating point support is disabled in
'vfnprintf'.

Sergei.