Re: Problem getting eCos tests running

>>>>> "John" == John Fisher <jfisher@tns.neca.nec.com.au> writes:

I think your problem is that you are trying to run an FADS executable
in the SIM. The PowerPC simulator can only handle executable that are
configured for it (--target=powerpc --platform=sim).

John> The message "Size of register r0 (0) incorrect (1 instead of 4)"
John> appears to be caused by a bug in the power PC simulator with
John> sim_fetch_register() in
John> ecosSWtools-990319\src\sim\ppc\sim_calls.c:

Yes, we've seen this before. I think it's actually a bug that may have
been forgotten :( I'll make sure your comment reaches the simulator
team.

Cheers,
Jesper