Turning off gdb

I'm trying to build a minimum sized ecos codeset, and have run into some
odd behavior in the configuration tool.

Since CYGDBG_HAL_DEBUG_GDB_THREAD_SUPPORT and
CYGDBG_KERNEL_DEBUG_GDB_THREAD_SUPPORT require each other, I can't turn off
either without crashing the configuration tool (in win32).

But I look in the .cfg file and see nothing which I associate with these
settings. So how can I turn this off in the configuration tool?

Thanks,
Lance