Re: building gcc-2.95.1 for eCos 1.2.1

Atsumi Hirose wrote:

> I will try to build the compiler again with only
> gcclib.  However, the reason I am building this
> compiler is because I want to be able to use gcj, am I
> going to come across probelms with libgcj?

I'm afraid there are indeed problems with using eCos and gcj - as I
understand it, there is some work required to make them work together
properly that is not yet complete. I would be interested in knowing if
anyone has done this work.

Jifl
--
Cygnus Solutions, 35 Cambridge Place, Cambridge, UK.  Tel: +44 (1223) 728762
"I used to have an open mind but || Get yer free open source RTOS's here...