Re: will eCos change name?

Mark Galassi wrote:

> Now that Cygnus has been bought by Red Hat,

It is proposed, but not finalized. The plans are to close the deal at the
end of January. See the press release on www.cygnus.com.

> will it become the "Embedded Redhat Operating System"?

Unlikely. There are no plans to get rid of the name (or in marketing speak
the "brand") of Cygnus. Besides, "eros" has some dubious connotations :-).

[ Disclaimer: I am in no way speaking for the company ]

Jifl