Re: GDB Windowing Interface.

Andre McCurdy wrote:

> The gdb help describes the use of the '--nw' option to
> prevent gdb using a 'window interface'.
>
> With my build however (Linux host, tx39 target) i get
> the standard console interface with or without this
> option.

The --nw (or is it -nw) is only when using Insight.  Unfortunately (in
my opinion) the executable is called gdb.  If --nw (or -nw) is not
recognised then the original gdb is probably being picked up.  Type
"which gdb" to find out the path of the gdb being invoked.  If it is the
wrong one, then you must change your path or invoke it with
/<correct-path>/gdb.

Brendan Simon.