Floating-point for MPC555 ?

Hello !

It has been quiet some time on this subject, but I am interested in the
progress of the floating-point hardware support for the MPC5xx-series.
As far as I am informed, there were some difficulties with
the floating point registers when switching tasks.

I think Sergei Organov is still working on this subject.
Any update information would be appreciated.

Is there anyone using or going to use a MPC555 evaluation board
with eCos? Especially, does someone have the eval board
from ETAS ?

Regards,

Andreas Czechanowski.