Re: MPC860TFADS Port

    Joel> I know there is a port for the MPC860FADS, but I would like
    Joel> to know if there are plans for a port to the MPC860TFADS
    Joel> which supports the newer processor MPC860T or Embedded
    Joel> Planet's RPX CLLF w/MPC860T?

I am not aware of any ongoing ports to these platforms. In the case of
the MPC860TFADS I would hope that little or no porting effort would be
required: at first glance the PDF file available from the Motorola web
site appears to be a copy of some prior MPXxxxFADS documentation with
Preliminary stamped on every page. I do not know anything about the
other board you mention.

Contributions of new ports are of course always welcome.

Bart Veer // eCos net maintainer