PowerPC HAL patches.

Hello,

I've done initial step in porting eCos to the MPC50x processors, and was
forced to make some changes to the current PPC HAL.

Attached is patch against current anon cvs. In case it does matter, it was
created by the command:

cvs diff -N -a -b -u -5 packages/hal/powerpc > hal_powerpc.patch

Please let me know if the patch is acceptable and whether it will be applied
to the eCos sources.

Thanks in advance,
Sergei Organov.

hal_powerpc.patch.gz