Re: cyg_thread_kill and info threads

> It depends on what the thread was doing (or if not running or ready, how it
> was not running or ready).

Commiting suicide im my case:
        cyg_thread_kill(cyg_thread_self());

> The exception is the GDB thread info queue, where killed threads remain
> recorded, since (in uITRON for example) you can trivially re-run the thread
> and are expected to so do.

So does this imply that eCos still uses the cyg_thread * thread
paremeter passed to cyg_thread_create, even when the thread has been
killed? I reuse these so this may be my problem.

> To remove it from the GDB thread info queue, first ensure it has actually
> exited, then call the destructor ~Cyg_Thread().
>
> The KAPI has a suitable utility:
>
>    externC cyg_bool_t cyg_thread_delete( cyg_handle_t thread )

The 1.2.10 documentation does not list this one, but it does exist in
the code. Is it in the 1.3.1 documentation?

        Thanks
                Andrew