Re: TCP/IP preemption fix

> Can you see if these patches fix [at least] the sockbuf
> corruption problem you were seeing?  Everything except possibly
> the 'ChangeLog' patches should apply cleanly.  I've attached
> them separately to avoid mailer madness :-)

Thanks.  I should be able to try it out today or tomorrow.

There is one other thing on my todo list regarding the TCP/IP
stack: the engineer working on the application side of things
tells me that things work better if one of his user task
updates the global time variable "tcp_now" more frequently.

I think he's updating it every tick, but I'm not sure. After
glancing at the stack source it looks to me like it is supposed
to get incremented every 500ms, not sure if it is or not.

I'll let you know more details as I figure them out.

But, I've got a new rev of the target board I have to
troubleshoot first...

--
Grant Edwards
grante@visi.com