Re: about the source code

>>>>> "zhang" == zhang  <lczhang@csrd.org> writes:
    <snip>

Could you please refrain from sending your messages MIME-encoded,
using both text/plain and text/html. According to current netiquette,
messages sent to public mailing lists should be sent as ordinary text
rather than MIME-encoded. MIME attachments should only be used in
special cases, e.g. to provide a patch file.

Duplicating the same message in one posting, in text/plain and
text/html, serves no useful purpose. It wastes the limited bandwidth
available on sourceware.cygnus.com, and for some people the extra
traffic will add to their phone bills or other costs. Also I know that
some people reading this mailing list do not use MIME-capable mail
readers and will simply refuse to read messages like yours, let alone
provide helpful replies.

  zhang> Hi,we want to understand the source code of eCos ,but we do
  zhang> not know how to begin ,and from where we could proceed with
  zhang> ,could anybody hint me ?

Please see the documentation. The Reference Manual includes both an
overview of the system and a tour through the sources.

Bart Veer // eCos net maintainer