Re: adding a new serial device entry

[replying to one self is a sure sign of madness]

Figured it out I was making my device into a library (.a) file and linking
that but of course nobody references any of the functions in it so it
wasn't included, moving to a .o at linker works fine...

I can see my new device

Thanks,
	Dave.

--
                David Airlie, Software Engineer
Parthus Technologies plc., Mary Rosse Centre, National Tech Park, Limerick.