[ecos] Compatible Development System for PPC?

Hi all,

I'm trying to get eCos running on an mpc860T (board from embedded planet)
and am having all kinds of trouble getting my development system to work
correctly.  I'm using the SDS Single-step deugger (with Blackbird
interface).  I can't get SDS to find the source files (apparently it
doesn't like the cygwin name conventions, like //c/work/main.c

Has anyone used eCos with SDS on PowerPC successfully?

Or can anyone recommend a DEBUG or JTAG debugger that works well under
cygwin?

Thanks in advance

Mark Phillips